My next book book is written for pastors and lay people, and I’m sure it will be beneficial for undergraduate students as well.
My literary agent is currently working on getting the right publisher.
Touched by God will open your eyes to the wind of the Spirit, to its powerful gusts and to its breezes that blow so gently we are often not conscious of its stirring. This book will satisfy your questions about experiencing the Holy Spirit and reveal what it truly means to be spiritual. This is a book that nudges Spirit-experience junkies toward discernment and steers skeptics toward experiencing the Holy Spirit as more than just idly dwelling within them.
- Confessions of a Recovering Spirit-Experience Junkie
- Shake and Bake: Slain in the Spirit and Other Manifestations
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There? Hearing God Speak
- Crazy Talk? Praying in Tongues
- Living Large: Faith, Health, Wealth, and other Wonderful Things
- Measuring Up? The Spiritual Gifts
- So, What Does it Mean to be Spiritual?
- Postscript: A Prayer
What Others Are Saying
- “Delivered from an honest and often humorous firsthand perspective… this book will help the church encounter God in a powerful new way.”
- Samuel Rodriguez, President, National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, and author of Be Light
- “All pastors across the pentecostal and charismatic movement should read this book so they can lead their congregations more effectively into the 21st century.”
- Amos Yong, Professor of Theology and Mission, Fuller Theological Seminary
- “Andrew has a wonderful way of blending theology and application so that each reader will be more aware of the Holy Spirit in both the scriptures and daily living.”
- Sarah Bowling, Co-host on the TV show Today with Marilyn and Sarah and author of In Step with the Spirit.
- “Andrew brings wholeness, passion, and wisdom to a reader’s understanding of life in the Spirit.”
- David Wells, General Superintendent, Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
- “This marvelous book will bring clarity to confusion, and it will explain the legitimate life in the Spirit to those afraid of excess.”
- Brian C. Stiller, Global Ambassador, The World Evangelical Alliance
- “This book is clearly and concisely written and should prove immensely helpful to all believers…I highly recommend it.”
- Sam Storms, author of Practicing the Power: Welcoming the Gifts of the Holy Spirit in Your Life
- “Andrew Gabriel presents a ‘skeptic/junkie’ dialectic . . . in terms of a refreshing spiritual maturity that engages the Spirit without abusing Him.”
- Jim Cantelon, TV-Host of Jim Cantelon Today.
- “This book will be an appreciated resource to the Pentecostal church.”
- Tim Hill, General Overseer, Church of God (Cleveland, TN)
- “Gabriel writes with pastoral insight and personal experience while drawing on the depths of scholarship in a way that all Christians can benefit.”
- George O. Wood, General Superintendent, Assemblies of God